The Age Well Project
Tuesday 19th November 2019
Everything you need to know to feel great now and age well in the future!
This fun and interactive workshop will get you thinking about your health and longevity in a whole new way. You’ll leave with your own, unique Age-Well Plan to put into practice at home.
We all want the second halves of our lives to be happy, healthy and disease-free. Research shows that a healthy lifestyle can reduce the risk of the chronic diseases of old age by a staggering margin. But we all worry that we aren’t doing it ‘right’. ‘HOW TO AGE WELL’ will help you set down simple strategies to make the most of the years to come. And the really good news? You’ll feel better than ever, right now.
Topics will include:
- Understanding the science of how our bodies age: it’s so much easier to keep on track with your health when you understand what’s happening in your body as you get older
- What are your unique risk factors? How to create your own ‘health portrait’ as you age
- What to eat – and when. The simple switches and tricks to overhaul your diet
- How to move. The easy movements that could add years to your life
- Finding your sense of purpose as you get older, and how to keep your brain wiring and firing
- The importance of sleep – what it takes to get quality shut eye, and why it matters
There will be plenty of time for questions at the end and you can send questions before the event if there is anything specific you want to have addressed.
The workshop lasts from 9.30 to 2pm and includes a healthy two course lunch. The cost is £50.
There will be opportunity to purchase Susan’s book ‘The Age Well Project
ABOUT SUSAN SAUNDERS
Susan is co-author of The Age-Well Project, a best-selling book on longevity which has been featured in the Guardian, Observer, Daily Mail, Sydney Morning Herald, Prima, the Big Issue and Woman & Home, among many others. She’s also appeared on Sky News and the BBC in the UK, and Studio 10 and Sunrise in Australia.
For the last five years, she’s been on a mission to Age Well, learning how to reduce her risk of the chronic conditions of ageing. As she’s worked to do all she can to age better, she’s found she feels better RIGHT NOW. More energy, a stable, healthy weight, restful sleep, great skin and mental clarity.
Discovering how to Age Well had such an impact on her life that she realised she had to had help other people gain the same benefits. She couldn’t keep all this energy and good health to herself ! So she’s qualified as a health coach to help YOU age better, and feel better, than ever before.